One Tao Wing Chun Teacher Training
One Tao Wing Chun Teacher Training
Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation Teacher Training offers you a nurturing team environment, in which you can grow and evolve as teachers and individuals. As well as a place for you to make a career out of Teaching Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and meditation. One Tao Kung Fu Academy teacher training founder John Cogan have been training instructors to teach Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation since 2008 and have set up several Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation teachers for success in the field of teaching Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation.
One Tao Kung Fu Academy offers Meditation & Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu Teacher Training Programs as well as Advanced Level Wing Chun Kung Fu Teacher Training.
You will learn from highly trained, certified teachers that are passionate about Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation. They’re enthusiastic about relieving stress, pain, suffering, building health, vitality, and the mind-body connection created by One Tao Kung Fu Academy Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation. You will have an amazing experience, learning wing chun and meditation skills whilst developing your talents at teaching and having your own students.
One Tao Kung Fu Academy Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation
One Tao Kung Fu Academy Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation Teacher Training will shed light on the many aspects involved in Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation, also teaching you how to lead a safe, effective and fun class! The following are just some of the topics that you will be learning from the program:
- Learn about your alignment and correct biomechanics for injury prevention and power generation
- Learn how you can teach with your voice and your hands, how you can encourage and inspire people and how to use your body language to enhance a class
- You will learn the importance of the internal aspects of first form of Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu Siu Nim Tao, and Chi Sau ‘Sticking hands’ practice.
- Learn how to give your students safe and effective hands-on adjustments and also you will learn about the different styles and intentions of touch.
- You will learn how to use your different types of energy ‘chi’. Feeling chi, moving chi and idea chi.
- Hone your presentation and communications skills so that you can deliver a class in a concise manner, connecting with all your students
- Learn how to teach and design an Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu class for mind, body and spiritual development.
Learn how to teach Meditation to support your growth and the growth of the student
- You will learn how to read bodies, physically and emotionally, as well as the energy of a group or individual
- Learn your basic physiology and anatomy
- Learn how you can teach self defence principles
- Delve into Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation ethics and the student-teacher relationship
- Learn the history of Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu & Meditation
- Explore the business side of running a your Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation studio
- Learn how to plan out your future in all areas of your life and join a community of people who will help you and hold you accountable to your growth
- Start a rewarding new career helping people to be the best version of themselves through kung fu and meditation
Becoming an Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation teacher will make you more independent. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to enjoy financial success – a dream which many young (or young at heart) people can only fantasize about, but one which you can achieve through the right knowledge, support system and workable plan of action which Internal Wing Chun Kung Fu and Meditation provides.